One of the most popular vegetarian dishes- Palak Paneer is loved by everyone. During winter Palak Paneer is a delight to eat with any Indian bread. Here is a quick and easy recipe for Palak paneer.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Recipe Category: Curry/Paneer dish
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Ingredients for Palak Paneer:
- 1 Bunch of spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 4-5 Dry Red Chillies
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander seed powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1/2 kg Paneer
- Fresh Cream
Palak Paneer preparation method:
- Boil water in a vessel and add salt, spinach leaves to it. Keep it in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes and then transfer it into a container with cold water.
- Let the spinach cool down and then grind it into a nice puree.
- Heat a pan or Kadhai, add ghee, cumin seeds, garlic, red chillies, onions and saute it until it turns soft.
- Then add tomato, cook it till they are soft.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala, mix it well and add the spinach puree.
- Add salt and give it a good mix.
- Add paneer, cook it on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Take it out in a bowl and garnish it with fresh cream.
- Our Palak Paneer is ready to serve.
Also Read | Chicken Bhuna Masala Prepartaion Method