• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Odishatv Bureau

Bhubaneswar: A day after an explosion in an underground CNG tank of a fuel station nearby Raj Bhawan here, one of the nine persons injured in the incident has succumbed. SCB Medical Emergency Officer Bhubanananda Maharana informed about the demise of the patient undergoing treatment at the hospital.

As per reports, two persons critically injured in the mishap were admitted to SCB Hospital in Cuttack on Wednesday. Bibhuti Nayak of Cuttack SCB Plastic Surgery department said one had sustained 60% burns, while the other had 40% burns and both sustained grievous head injuries. Experts from multiple departments were engaged in the treatment.

Unfortunately, one of the patients succumbed to burn injuries today. The deceased Satya Nayak was a resident of Ganjam district.

Bhubaneswar Blast: High Intensity Explosion Leaves Trail Of Destruction

Bhubaneswar: CNG Station Blowout Near Raj Bhawan, CM Announces Free Treatment Of Injured

Other Stories

scrollToTop