With the smartphone demand in the country on the rise, and cashing on the sentiment of the 5G ready of users in the country, when on August 15, 2022, PM Narendra Modi will inaugurate the 5G services in the country, manufacturers have been rolling out aggressively 5G enabled smartphones at 4G prices.
After OnePlus's announcement to launch another mid-range 5G smartphone OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Redmi today announced the launch of its first 5G smartphone in India.
Taking on to Twitter, the company announced, "Redmi's first 5G Smartphone is arriving. Brace yourselves for Redmi Note 10T 5G, which will be launched on July 20." The manufacturer has termed the model as "fast and futuristic".
As per company sources, the price of the model will be fixed at around Rs 15,000.
- No Big change in Specs expected.
- Redmi Note 10T 5G is likely to feature a 6.5” LCD display with an FHD+ screen resolution
- A 90Hz refresh rate, as well as Gorilla Glass 3 for extra durability.
- Camera Hardware: Likely to have on-board a triple-camera setup at the back
- Besides, a main 48 MP camera, will have 2 megapixels macro camera, as well as a 2 megapixels depth sensor.
- On the front, it will have an 8 megapixels shooter for selfie and video-calling purposes.
- Will be powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset which is also found in some other.
- The memory segment will be having at least 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage that can be further expanded via a microSD card.
- Will carry a 5,000mAh battery which carries support for 18W fast-charging.
- Provide a side-mounted fingerprint scanner