Odisha train tragedy: Teenage Nepali survivor reunites with parents after spotting them on OTV screen
The sleuths of the Odisha Vigilance Department on Wednesday conducted simultaneous raids on the residence and office of Bhanjanagar Additional Civil Supply Officer on the allegations of possession of disproportionate assets to his known source of income.
The raids were conducted on the properties linked to Sanjay Kumar Sahu, currently posted as the Additional Civil Supply Officer, Bhanjanagar, Ganjam. Earlier, he served as the Assistant Civil Supply Officer of Kamakhyanagar in Dhenkanal district.
Acting on the allegations of amassing assets disproportionate to his known sources of income, the Odisha vigilance officials comprising five DSPs, 12 Inspectors and other staff carried out the raids at seven places in Khordha, Ganjam and Mayurbhanj districts.
1. Residential House/ Flat vide flat no 304, Block-G, Type 3BR on third floor De-Habitat-2, At Shree Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar.
2. Flat No 601, 6th floor, Khetrabasi Residency and K-Plaza, Patia-22, Bhubaneswar.
3. House at Housing board Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar.
4. Rented house of Sri Sanjay Kumar Sahu, Addl., C.S.O located at Bhanjanagar town, Dist- Ganjam.
5. Office room of Sri Sanjay Kumar Sahu, Addl., C.S.O located at Bhanjanagar, Dist-Ganjam.
6. House of Sri Sanjay Kumar Sahu located at native village- Pandarsila, PS; Raruan, Dist; Mayurbhanj.
7. Search for structure if any on plot No 1782, Khata No 26, 1781, Khata No-26 located at Naharakanta, Bhubaneswar.
The searches were in progress till the filing of the last report.
- Reported by:
- ALOK MOHANTY