Odisha COVID Fatality Count Touches 324 As 10 More Succumb
Bhubaneswar: The death toll due to Covid-19 in Odisha rose to 324 after 10 more positive patients succumbed to the disease in the last 24 hours.
As per the information provided by the State Health Department, out of the 10 new deaths, four patients are from Ganjam, three from Puri district and one each from Cuttack, Sambalpur and Sundergarh, respectively.
The details of the casualties are as follows:
1. 44-year-old male from Cuttack who was also suffering from Hypertension.
2. 60-year-old male from Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension.
3. 75-year-old male from Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes.
4. 65-year-old male from Ganjam district.
5. 70-year-old male from Ganjam district.
6. 52-year-old male from Sambalpur district.
7. 3- year-old male from Sundergarh district.
8. 50-year-old male from Puri district who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension.
9. 52-year-old male from Puri district.
10. 72-year-old male from Puri district who was also suffering from Hypertension.
Odisha also recorded a single-day spike of 1977 positive cases in the last 24 hours pushing the total tally to 54,630.
– 4 from Ganjam
– 3 from Puri
– 1 each from Cuttack, Sundargarh & Sambalpur pic.twitter.com/4J93fZr6Td
— OTV (@otvnews) August 14, 2020
(Edited By Devbrat Patnaik)