• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Vikash Sharma

 In a shocking incident, a four-year-old girl and her two-year-old brother died on Tuesday in a suspected case of food poisoning at Gadguma village under Rambha police limits in Ganjam district.

The mother of the minor siblings is also said to be critical. As per initial reports, all the three members of the family started vomiting soon after consuming their dinner last night.

All of them were immediately rushed to a hospital and were discharged after preliminary treatment. They were again taken to the hospital after their condition deteriorated today morning. However, the minor children could not be saved.

It is suspected to be a case of food poisoning. Sources said all of them had consumed milk last night. Senior police officials have reached the spot for a detailed investigation into the incident. The father of the deceased children, Ramesh Moharana who works outside, has also reached the village.

Other Stories

scrollToTop