Finding true love, marrying the one you love and staying happily ever after... This very phenomenon of true love is mostly seen as a myth these days. In this era of technology and social media, cheating seems to have become a daily norm.
Reports suggest, not only men, even women these days cheat and tend to have multiple partners due to various reasons. But, the worst part is forgiving your cheating partner and accepting them back into your life.
It is rightly said, once a cheater always a cheater. It is also believed that more than men, women are in denial mode and chose to stay with their cheater husband/boyfriend . Even the strongest women forgive their partners and give them another chance.
Below are a few reasons, widely believed, why women stay with men who cheat and lie:
1. Because, girls believe all the lies, their cheater boyfriend tells even when they know deep down that they are being cheated.
2. Facing the fact that their boyfriend/husband doesn’t love hurts too much, and many still believe they can fix things.
3. Women tend to overlook the fact that love, trust, loyalty and respect go hand in hand.
4. Many women validate themselves through men. Others are emotionally or financially dependent on them.
5. Many women have children and do not wish to disrupt their lives. Some are ill-equipped to go it alone. They may have little education or family support.
No person irrespective of their gender cheats on the person they love, because there’s no place for cheating in love. If your partner is cheating on you, it is time to let him go and love yourself. Every man or woman needs to know her worth.
If you continue to live like that, you can’t blame anyone but yourself for your unhappiness. You already know why he’s toxic, and you need the self-esteem to realise you don’t deserve or have time for that in your life.