The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued important an notification for recruitment to the posts of Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector under the DG of Police (DGP), Fire Service, Home Guards and Civil Defence, Odisha, Cuttack (Home Department).
The Commission had earlier issued an indicative advertisement on December 31, 2020.
The window for online registration for the posts has started on the official website of the Commission, www.ossc.gov.in from today. As per the official notification, 12 posts of Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Opening date of online Registration: July 20, 2021
Last date for online Registration: August 19, 2021
Opening date for online payment of examination fee: July 20, 2021
Last date for online payment of examination fee: August 19, 2021
Last date of submission of online Application: August 27, 2021
-The appointment for the posts will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.16, 880 per month (for 10 year) as per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 notified vide Government in GA & PG Department in 2017.
- PWD candidates shall not be eligible to apply for the post.
-Candidate must not be below 21 years and must not exceed 32 years of age as on January 1, 2020 to be eligible to apply for the posts (refer to Clause-5 of this Advertisement) with usual age relaxation for reserved categories as per the relevant rules of Govt. of Odisha in force.
- The applicants other than the category of SC& ST have to pay a sum of Rs 200 as examination fee through online mode while filling up of the online application form using the Debit Card/Credit Card/UP1 or any other mode available in the online form to apply for the post.
How To Apply:
-The applicants have to go through the detailed advertisement before filling up the online application form.
- Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in -All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on "APPLY ONLINE' button in the Home Page of the Commission's website.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time in OSSC application portal have to register for the post by clicking on "NEW USER" button shown on the screen.
-On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking New user "or'’ Registered User instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on 'Instruction to fill up Online Application." These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Application Form.