The Department of Education of Groups with Special Needs, National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) hold a walk-in-interview to recruit two Junior Project Fellow (one for each project) on contractual basis.
The Junior Project Fellow will be appointed for the projects- (i) Development of a Handbook for Teachers on Education of Children with Chronic Health Impairments in Inclusive Classrooms (ii) Documentation of Experiential Learning as Resources of Various Tribal Groups in India.
As per the official notification, the walk-in-interview will be held on September 13, 2021. The last date to apply is September 9, 2021.
Essential Qualifications: Master Degree in Education/ Special Education/ English/ Psychology/ Human Development/Sociology/Anthropology or allied areas with minimum 55 percent marks.
Desirable : - M.Phil or PhD (Education/Special Education)
- Computer Literacy
- Experience in Data Collection and analysis, report/academic writing suitably.
- Rs. 25,000/- p.m (Consolidated and fixed) for NET qualified candidates
- Rs. 23,000/- p.m (Consolidated and fixed) for Non-NET qualified candidates
Date of Interview: September 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m
Venue : Room No.12, 3rd Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, New Delhi- 110 016 Period – up to March 31, 2022
Age: Below 40 years
-The candidates should bring a hard copy of their curriculum vitae along with original certificates at the time of the interview. Copy of the bio data may be send in hard copy in the prescribed format or E.mail at email@example.com on or before 9.9.2021
- Age below 40 Years as per UGC guidelines (5 years relaxation in the case of SC/ST and female candidates and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates).
- The post is on temporary basis and only for the duration, mentioned above. - No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview or for joining the post.