The Indian Council Of Medical Research (ICMR) has invited online applications for candidates to fill up various posts on temporary basis under the development of “Covid-19 National vaccine tracker platform”.
However, as the posts are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments or continuation of his/her services in any other project, clarified ICMR in its notification.
The last date for submission of online application is September 3, 2021.
Here’s detail of the vacancy:
Project Research Scientific-V (Web Developer): Unreserved (1 post)
Salary: Rs. 51,000/- pm + HRA Project
Research Scientific-V (Application Developer) : Unreserved (2 posts)
Salary: Rs. 51,000/- pm + HRA
Project Research Scientific-IV (Project Coordinator): Unreserved (1 posts)
Salary: Rs. 48,000/- pm + HRA
- Benefits of Provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim etc. are not applicable.
- No Age relaxation against the unreserved vacancies as per Govt. of India order No.36011/1/98/Estt (RES) dated 1/7/1998.
- No TA/DA will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for the interview and joining of the post.
- Qualification and experience should be from a reputed organization. -Leave shall be as per the ICMR’s policy for project human resource.
- Consolidated salary of post may be revised as per ICMR instructions.
For eligibility and other qualifications, visit the official ICMR website. Click here for the notification.