The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released important instructions for candidates, who have qualified in the physical standard verification and physical endurance test (walking), for recruitment to the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Forest Ranger.
As per the official notification, the physical verification of original documents, certificates and Viva Voce test in respect of 157 candidates, who have qualified in the physical standard verification and physical endurance test, will be held from September 3 to September 14, 2021.
All these will be conducted at the office of the Commission in Cuttack.
Special Instructions & Guidelines:
-The candidature of these candidates for this recruitment is purely provisional. The candidature is liable to rejection in the event of inadequacy/deficiency if found at any stage before or after the verification of original certificates.
-Mere participation in the document verification does not reserve any right to appear the Viva Voce test subject to fulfilment of their eligibility in all respect as per verification of original certificates/documents.
-The candidates should bring their own water bottles, sanitizer bottles and wear mask properly. No candidates shall be permitted to the document verification without Mask. Every candidate should maintain social distancing norms of 6 feet while coming for verification process & Viva Voce test.
-No candidate should be accompanied by any guardian or parent. Entry to the premises will be for candidates only.
List of Original Documents To Be Furnished:
- Hard copy of online application form (indicating their Roll Nos. at the top right corner)
- "Attestation Form" and "Bio-data Form" duly filled-in (to be downloaded from website of the Commission) - H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council.
- Bachelor's Degree certificate from a recognized University or Institution in India.
- Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned and unattested) which has been uploaded with Online Application Form.
- Caste Certificate in support of claim as SC/ST/SEBC, wherever applicable.
- Candidates of S.E.B.C. category (other than Creamy Layer) must have to submit Caste Certificate by birth issued by the Competent Authority (issued within 3 years).
- Aadhaar Card in original and its photocopy duly attested by the candidate.