Prasar Bharati, India’s Public Service Broadcaster, recently released an official notification inviting applications from experienced and dynamic persons for engagement as 'Consultant' in PBRB Division of Prasar Bharati on full time contract basis, based at New Delhi.
Eligible and interested candidates may submit the application form offline within 30 days from the date of publication of the job notification.
Prasar Bharti Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Post and vacancy: Consultant- 1 Post
A retired Central Govt. Officer at least of Under Secretary level and conversant with the Rules/ orders issued by DoPT in respect of personnel and establishment matters from time to time.
Age Limit: Candidate must not be more than 62 years of age.
Nature of duties:
- To provide secretariat assistance to PBRB in discharge of its functions including arrangements for Meetings etc.
- Formulation of Schemes of Examination for Direct Recruitment and Departmental Competitive Examinations, as per notified Recruitment Regulations.
- Matters related to examination/scrutiny of Proposals of DPCs/NFSG/NFU proposals and conduct of DPCs.
- Matters related to ACP/MACP.
- Matters related to the Parliamentary Committee on SC/ST.
- Matters related to furnishing of information to MIB regarding Reservation for SC/ST/OBCs/PWDs/Ex-Servicema n/EWS.
- Handling of Court Cases related to allotted subjects.
- Any other work as may be assigned from time to time.
A fixed monthly amount shall be admissible, arrived at by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement. The amount of remuneration so fixed shall remain unchanged for the term of contract. There will be no annual increment/ percentage increase during the contract period.
Prasar Bharti Recruitment: Terms And Conditions
- The services will be purely on contractual basis. The persons engaged shall have no claim either implicit or explicit, for his/ her absorption or regularization in Prasar Bharati.
- The person will be engaged on full time basis and will not be allowed to take up any other assignment during the period of contractual engagement.
- Persons engaged on contract basis can be assigned additional task apart from the specific tasks for which they are engaged.
- Period of engagement shall be one year extendable based on requirement of the organization and performance review.
- The engagement can be discontinued/ terminated with one month notice or one month's salary in lieu thereof by either side without assigning any reason.
- No claim of pensionary benefit on account of this contractual engagement shall be admissible.
- Prasar Bharati reserves the right to conduct test and/ or interview of the shortlisted candidates. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the test/ interview.
Prasar Bharti Recruitment: How To Apply
The candidates, who are eligible and willing to work and having requisite qualification and experience, may send their applications in the prescribed proforma (all fields mandatory) at Annexure along with self-attested copies of supporting documents (Vigilance Clearance Certificate & PPO are mandatory) within 30 days from the date of publication on PB website to,
Deputy Director (TM&SO), Prasar Bharati Secretariat, 7th floor, Prasar Bharati House, Tower'C', Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001.
The copy of the same may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are requested to go through the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION and visit the official website of Prasar Bharati to know more details about the vacancy.