Apart from announcing new vacancies and results for different circles, candidates need to know some important instructions by the Department of Posts.
India Post Recruitment 2021
The Department of Posts continues to invite applications for various positions under different circles amid the Covid-19 pandemic. While the result of a few circles has been released, results of several others are under process.
India Post recently invited applications for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts in Uttarakhand circle. The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 23.08.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Candidates can apply for a total of 581 vacancies and the last date of application submission is September 22, 2021.
Similarly, a fresh notification regarding vacancies in Uttar Pradesh circle was also released recently. Those interested can apply for the huge vacancy of 4264 positions in the circle.
The application process to fill the 4264 GDS vacancies in the circle already began on August 23. The deadline to apply for the same is September 22, 2021.
India Post Results 2021
India Post declared the results for the 1137 GDS exam for Chhattisgarh Circle on its official website recently. Candidates, who had appeared for the exam to recruit GDS, can check their results at appost.in.
It had also earlier released the result of Kerala Circle (Cycle III).
Meanwhile, the results of several circles- West Bengal (2357 Posts), Bihar (1940 Posts), Maharashtra (2428 Posts), Andhra Pradesh (2296 Posts), Delhi (233 Posts), Telangana (1150 Posts)- are currently under process.
Important Instructions By India Post
- The Department of Posts does not make any phone calls/SMS to the candidates for depositing any money.
- Selected candidate get system generated SMS only for his selection.
- The correspondence, if any, is made with candidates through respective Recruiting authority only.
- Candidates are advised not to disclose their registration number and mobile numbers and be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.