Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Department of Post had extended the date for the submission of applications for India Post Office recruitment 2021. However, the extended date is also now going to end today (July 14).
So, interested and eligible candidates have the last chance now to apply for several posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Bihar circle to avoid the last-hour rush and any possible technical glitches
Check Details of the India Post Office Recruitment 2021:
- India Post will be recruiting candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak
- There are a total of 1940 vacant posts to be filled
Educational Details for the Central Govt Jobs:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English
- The said exam should have been conducted by any recognised Board of School Education by the government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories
- Candidates must have the knowledge of local language
- He/she should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects]
Age Limit (as on April 27, 2021) for India Post Jobs:
- The minimum age to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts is 18 years
- 40 years is the maximum age for the engagement to GDS posts
- 5 years relaxation in Upper age limit for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 for (PwD), 13 for PwD+OBC and 15 years for PwD+SC/ST.
- No relaxation for EWS
Salary Details for the Govt Jobs:
- Rs 12,000-Rs 14,500 for Branch Postmaster
- Rs 10,000-Rs 12,000 for Assistant Branch Postmaster
Selection Procedure of Candidates:
Candidates will be selected as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the applications submitted by candidates through online mode.
To know details of the India Post Office recruitment 2021, Go through the official website.