The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a notification to fill up vacancies of specialist grade– II (senior scale & junior scale) on direct recruitment basis.
A total of 45 posts will be filled up in Himachal Pradesh, Odisha, Assam and Tamil Nadu in ESI Corporation, which works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment. The highest number of 22 specialists will be appointed in Odisha region, 11 in Tamil Nadu, 10 in Himachal Pradesh and two in Assam.
Scale of Pay: Specialist Gr. Ii (Sr. Scale)
Level–12 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs 78,800 as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay, they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 01.11.2021. Relaxations will be given to employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, government servants and SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Specialist Gr. Ii (Sr. Scale) – Super Specialties
1. A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
2. Post Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty as mentioned in Table A or equivalent.
3. Five years experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree.
4. Language Test: The candidates shall have passed middle-level examination in official language of the state concerned where the vacancies are notified or if no candidate is available who fulfills the required conditions, Selection Board will have powers to recommend candidates who have working knowledge of local language.
Specialist Gr. II (Junior Scale):
Scale Of Pay: Level–11 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay, DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance will also be admissible as per rules in force from time to time.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 01.11.2021. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions.
Educational & Other Qualifications:
- 1. A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule of part-ii of third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian medical council act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in part-ii of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian medical council act, 1956.
How to Apply:
Candidates will have to send duly filled and signed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates preferably by speed post to the Regional Director, ESI Corporation of the respective region by November 1, 2021.
The applicants will have to pay an application fee of Rs 500. SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex Servicemen are exempted from the fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview for the above posts will be held at a suitable place, preferably in the State capital, which will be notified at the time of scheduling of interviews. The results of the interview will be published on the website of ESI Corporation (www.esic.nic.in).