DRDO’s Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) has come up with an excellent opportunity for young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in basic and applied Life Sciences research.
Applications have been invited for Research Associate (02) who will be recruited for the ongoing and future research projects of DIPAS.
“Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per format given in advertisement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and appear for walk-in-interview at 1000 hrs on 05th October, 2021 for Research Associate at DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054,” the official notification read.
Venue for Interview: DIPAS, DRDO, Min. of Defence, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
The post advertised is for project work of the Institute, those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like High altitude, desert etc. only may apply.
Incomplete application is liable to be rejected. The candidate should also bring vaccination certificate for Covid-19 and/or RT-PCR test report of Covid-19, taken in the proceeding 72 hours of samples.
1. Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
2. The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
4. Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertakings/Autonomous bodies should send their application through proper channel.
5. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the timeof interview.
7. Performa of application can be downloaded from URL:http://www.drdo.gov.in.
8. The Institute has all the rights to cancel the admission process/selection at any time without assigning any reason thereof.