The Central Reserve Police Force will conduct an open examination for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant (Civil/ Engineer) as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
The CRPF has invited applications for 25 posts of Assistant Commandant (Civil/Engineer) in the organisation, an official notification read.
The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Documentation followed by Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Interview.
The posts carry Dearness Allowance, HRA, Ration Money, Dress Allowance, Transport Allowance, and any other allowances as admissible in CRPF from time to time under the rules.
Opening date of application: 30/06/2021
Closing date of application: 29/07/2021
Date of written examination: To be notified later
-A Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Candidates who have not acquired the desirable educational qualification shall not be eligible.
- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in Indian Territory and abroad.
- New contributory pension scheme to Central Govt. Employees which has come into effect from 01.01.2004 will be applicable to all selected candidates.
- 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-servicemen from respective category.
- If the vacancies of ex-servicemen remain unfilled due to non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same shall be filled up by candidates from non-ex-servicemen candidates of respective category.
Age limit: The candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.
Exam fees: Male candidates from the Unreserved/EWS/OBC category are required to deposit Rs 400 as examination fee. While no fees have to be paid by female candidates and aspirants from Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes category.