• otv
Vikash Sharma

The much awaited CBSE Class 10 exam results were announced on Tuesday. Transgender students who were studying class 10 in schools affiliated to CBSE have registered 100 per cent result this year.

The overall pass percentage in Class 10 exams stand at 99.04 this year.

As per CBSE officials, girl students have outshined the boys by 0.35 per cent in the Class 10 board examination. While the total pass percentage of boys stands at 98.89 percent, the pass percentage of girls is 99.24 percent.

This year, CBSE class 10 students from Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV) have passed with flying colours. These schools have registered 100 results this year.

Students from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) have registered a pass total of 99.99 percent in Class 10 examinations against the total pass percentage of 98.66 percent in 2020.

While 2,00,962 students have secured marks in the range of 90-95 percent, a total of 57,824 students ( 2.76 per cent) have secured 95 per cent and above, the CBSE said.

As per CBSE, the Class 10 results of more than 16,000 students are still being processed.

A whopping 99.99 percent students have cleared exams from Trivandrum region. Bengaluru and Chennai have secured the second and third spots by clocking pass percentage of 99.96 and 99.94 per cent, respectively.

With a pass percentage of 99.62, the Bhubaneswar region has been placed eighth in the All-India ranking. The Bhubaneswar region is just below Pune, Ajmer, Panchkula and Patna regions.

Other Stories