The Odisha vigilance department on Friday simultaneously raided six locations associated with Nihar Ranjan Das, Additional Chief Engineer, Planning, Monitoring, Design and Investigation of RWS&S Department of Odisha over allegations of possessing disproportionate assets.
Five Deputy Superintendents of Police (DSPs), 12 Inspectors, one Sub-Inspector, 11 ASIs and other staff including the constables carried out the raids in Khordha, Sambalpur and Bargarh.
The six locations at which the raids are being conducted are as follows:
1. Residential house of Sri Das located at Flat No-201, Sriram Mansion, Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar.
2. One triple-storied building (Parental) of Sri Das located at Modipada, Sambalpur.
3. One paternal house of Sri Das located at village Rohiniyan, PS, District Bargarh.
4. The Office Chamber of Nihar Ranjan Das at O/o Superintending Engineer, RWS&S, PMDI Circle, Bhubaneswar.
5. Relative's residence, Plot No.195, Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar.
6. Relative's residence at Lalit Bhaban, Gandhi Nagar, Sanapalla, Khordha.