The Bombay High Court has allowed a bail to Aryan Khan, the son of Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan, at a Rs 1 lakh bond, as per the orders issued on Friday.
Justice N. W. Sambre, who granted bail to Khan, Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha on Thursday , has asked them to furnish one or more surety and not leave Mumbai or India without the permission of the Narcotics Control Bureau investigating officer.
They have been asked not to indulge in similar activities, not make any public statements about the case, attend the NCB office every Friday between 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and also go there as and when called.
The court has also directed them not to indulge in influencing witnesses in any manner, attempt to delay the trial and attend court on all dates in the order, which will pave the way for the release of the trio later on Friday.
Today, the High Court set out the following conditions of their bail:
- They should execute personal bond of Rs 1 lakh with one or more sureties in the like amount;
- They shall not indulge in any activities similar to the activities on the basis of which the Crime stand registered by the NCB;
- Accused shall not try to establish communication with co-accused or any other person involved directly or indirectly in similar activities or make any call to any person indulging in similar activities as alleged against them;
- They shall not leave the country without prior permission of the Court and shall surrender their passports to the special court, immediately;
- If the accused have to travel outside Mumbai, they shall give their itinerary to the investigating officer;
- They shall not attempt to influence any witness in the case;
- Accused shall not make any statement in any form in the media;
- The accused shall attend NCB Mumbai office on each Friday between 11am and 2pm to mark their presence.
Justice Sambre had on Thursday evening granted bail to the three youngsters nabbed in the NCB swoop on a cruise ship party on October 2 , and the detailed orders were set for Friday.