The Odisha government on Saturday announced graded unlock to be effective from August 1, 2021 till September 1, 2021 with a view to protecting the health of the public while normalising economic activities.
The government has decided to continue with night curfew which will remain force across the State from 8 pm to 6 am everyday. However, weekend shutdown shall remain in force in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Puri towns.
During unlock period, all types of shops and malls shall remain open across the State from 6 am to 8 pm every day and in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Puri Towns on weekdays.
Here are the complete list of activities allowed/prohibited during the graded unlock period
• Sea beaches, parks
• All Aahaar Kendras with on spot eating
• All malls with regulated number of customers
• Restaurants, bars and dhabas with 50 percent seating capacity
• All Cinema halls, theatres, auditoriums and assembly halls with 50 percent seating capacity only
• However, adults in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Puri towns are required to produce final vaccination certificate for entry into these facilities
• Street food vendors with on spot eating
• Daily and weekly haats
• Inter-State and Intra-State public transport by buses with seating capacity only.
• Jatra, opera, open air theatres with 50 percent seating capacity
• Ceiling of 25 participants in marriages
• 20 participants in thread ceremony, Bratopanayan, funerals & last rites
• Limit of 100 persons in all official meeting including Business to Business meetings
• 30 persons allowed for official programmes like inaugurations, laying of foundation stones
• All physical training, capacity building activities and examinations by Government and Private agencies.
• All educational institutions including coaching centres
• Indoor amusement centres, entertainment park/ amusement park/ theme park/ water park, Merry-go-round (Doli), Meena bazaar and related activities
• Museums, tourist places, zoos and archaeological monuments
• Government & Private swimming pools
• Two wheeler with pillion rider and four wheelers, auto rickshaws, taxis, including cabs/ auto rickshaws by aggregators like Ola, Uber etc. are allowed with seating capacity only.
• All Religious, political, cultural gatherings
• Exhibitions, trade fairs & melas
• Shree Jagannath Temple Administration, Puri and Shree Lingaraj Temple Administration, Bhubaneswar along with other shrines may decide opening of temples under their management for public darshan in consultation with the concerned stakeholders.
• No Prasad/ Bhoga shall be offered by the devotees.