The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) on Tuesday modified its earlier guidelines related to gatherings at marriage, death rituals and thread ceremony within its jurisdiction.
The civic body said the modifications have been made to obviate some confusion arisen in the earlier order.
Here are the new guidelines issued by BMC
- The maximum number of person allowed during Marriage related function/Death ritual related function/Thread ceremony related function will be 50 (Fifty) at any point of time.
- In a closed space, only 50 % of the hall capacity will be allowed for use subject to maximum ceiling of 50 persons at any given point of time.
- In open space, only that many participants are allowed so that social distancing of 6 ft is maintained among the participants subject to a maximum limit of 50 persons at any given point of time.
- These stipulations will also be applicable to other official/business-related functions.
- This order is effective till October 31, 2021.
- Other stipulations of earlier order will remain as it is till October 31, 2021.