OPSC Recruitment 2020: Fresh Vacancies Announced, Check Exam Pattern & Key Dates
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the positions of Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Employees State Insurance Medical Services Cadre.
The deadline to apply for the Odisha government jobs is July 30, 2020.
OPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Detail
Post and Vacancies:
Insurance Medical Officer – 92 Posts
- Unreserved 52 (12-w)
- SEBC 03 (03-w)
- Scheduled Caste 16 (06-w)
- Scheduled Tribe 21 (04-w)
• Candidates must have M.B.B.S or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India
• Applicants must have a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Regulation Rules 1965
• H/She must have required Conversion Certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
Candidate applying must be between 21 and 32 years. However, the upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years for candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC, and women while ten years for persons with disabilities.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs 500. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Selection Process for OPSC Recruitment 2020:
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist will be made on the basis of the Written Test. The written examination shall consist of one paper of 200 marks. There shall be 200 questions of Multiple Choices Question (MCQ) pattern and each question shall carry one mark and the duration of examination shall be three hours.
There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. The qualifying marks of written test will be decided by the Commission. The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) Syllabus for M.B.B.S Course.
- Candidates must go through the details of the official notification available on the website of OPSC (https://opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx) before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Fill up the online application form and attach the required documents.
- On successful submission of the online Registration, a unique “Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN)” will be assigned to the applicant. Applicants are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online Registration/Re-registration and application forms for submission to OPSC with ink signed signature and along with copies of requisite certificate & documents.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid the last hour rush.
The Admission Letter for the eligible candidates to appear in the Examination shall be uploaded in the OPSC website prior to the date of examination, read the official notification.
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2020:
Starting date to Apply- June 30, 2020
Last date to Apply- July 30, 2020
Note: Candidates are advised to go through the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION of the recruitment for more details – visit the official website of OPSC- opsc.gov.in to apply for the posts.
(Edited By Pradeep Singh)