Rain fury: Details of trains cancelled, rescheduled by ECoR
Bhubaneswar: Train services have been affected as tracks and bridges in Titlagarh-Rayagada and Rayagada-Koraput railway sections have been washed away because of floodwaters.
While many trains have been cancelled by the East Coast Railway (ECoR), many have been partially cancelled, diverted, controlled and re-scheduled.
Here’s the complete list of cancelled, partially cancelled, diverted, controlled and re-scheduled trains by ECoR
- 58301 Sambalpur-Koraput Passenger
- 58304 Junagarh Road-Lanjigarh Road Passenger
- 58303 Sambalpur-Junagarh Road Passeger
- 58207 Raipur-Kesinga Passenger
- 18302 Rayagada-Sambalpur Express
- 18212 Jagadalpur-Durg from Jagadalpur on 15.08.2018
- 08301 Sambalpur-Banaswadi (Bangalore) Special from Sambalpur on 15.08.2018
- 08302 Banaswadi-Sambal;pur (Bangalore) Special from Banaswadi on 15.08.2018
- 18108 Koraput-Rourkela from Koraput on 15.08.2018
- 58530 Visakhapatnam-Durg Passenger from Visakhapatnam on 15.08.2018
- 58529 Durg-Visakhapatnam from Durg on 15.08.2018
- 58528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur Passenger from Visakhapatnam on 16.08.2018
- 58527 Raipur-Visakhapatnam Passenger from Raipur on 15.08.2018
- 58301 Sambalpur-Koraput Passenger from Sambalpur on 16.08.2018
- 58302 Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger from Koraput on 16.08.2018
- 58303 Sambalpur-Junagarh Road from Sambalpur on 16.08.2018
- 58304 Junagarh Road-Sambalpur Passenger from Junagarh Road on 16.08.2018
- 18517 Korba-Visakhapatnam Express from Korba on 15.08.2018
- 18518 Visakhapatnam-Korba Express from Visakhapatnam on 15.08.2018
- 58302 Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger will run up to Keutiguda and cancelled from Keutiguda to Sambalpur.
- 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express run up to Balangir and will remain cancelled from Balangir to Rayagada.
- 58528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur passenger run up to Rayagada and return to Visakhapatnam as 58527 from Rayagada to Visakhapatnam.
- 58527 Raipur-Visakhapatnam Passenger run up to Titilagarah and will return to Raipur as 58528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur Passenger from Titilagarh to Raipur.
Services of Visakhapatnam-Raipur-Visakhapatnam on August 15 between Rayagada and Titilagarh will remain cancelled from both the directions.
- 58530 Visakhapatnam-Durg Passenger left Visakhapatnam on August 14 run up to Muniguda and will return as 58529 Durg-Visakhapatnam Passenger from Muniguda to Visakhapatnam.
- 58529 Durg-Visakhapatnam Passenger left Durg on August 14 will run up to Kesinga and will return as 58530 Visakhapatnam-Durg passenger from Kesinga to Durg.
Services of Visakhapatnam-Durg passenger between Muniguda and Kesinga on Aug 15 will remain cancelled.
- 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express left Howrah on Aug 14 run up to Sambalpur and will return as 18006 Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express from Sambalpur to Howrah on Aug 15.
- 18006 Jagadal-Howrah Samaleswari Express run up to Rayagada and will run as 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express from Rayagada to Jagadalpur.
Services of Samaleswari Express between Sambalpur & Rayagada from both the directions on Aug 15 will remain cancelled.
- 58208 Junagarh Road-Raipur Passenger run up to Lanjigarh Road.
DIVERSION OF TRAINS:
- 22810 Nanded-Sambalpur Express left Nanded on 14.08.2018 diverted via Parvatipuram-Vizianagaram-Khurda Road & Angul.
- 13352 Alleppey-Dhanbad Express left Alleppey on 14.08.2018 diverted via Vizianagaram-Khurda Road – Angul – Sambalpur-Jharsuguda.
- 13351 Dhanbad-Alleppey Express from Dhanbad on 15.08.2018 will run via Sambalpur-Angul-Khurda Road & Vizianagaram.
- 12807 Visakhapatnam-Nizamuddin Samata Express from Visakhapatnam on Aug 15 will run via Duvvada-Vijayawada-Balharshah-Nagpur.
12376 Asansol-Chennai Express from Asansol on Aug 15 will be controlled for three hours in South Eastern Railway jurisdiction, suitably.
- 18448 Jagadalpur-Bhubaneswar Hirakhand Express from Jagadalpur on 15.08.2018 will leave at 1730hrs instead of 1430hrs.