Bolangir bandh over HC bench: 4 trains cancelled, many diverted. Here’s the list
Bhubaneswar/Bolangir: Many trains were either cancelled, partially cancelled or diverted by the East Coast Railway (ECoR) in view of the 24-hour bandh observed by the Bolangir lawyers’ association on Monday demanding establishment of the permanent High Court bench in the district.
As the agitating lawyers resorted to ‘rail roko’ agitation at Bolangir railway station, as many as four trains running on Bolangir and Titlagarh route were cancelled.
Similarly, two trains were short terminated and four diverted. Here’s a list of the trains-
• 18006 Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express from Jagadalpur on 03.12.2018.
• 12872 Titlagarh-Howrah Ispat Express from Titlagarh on 03.12.2018
• 18301/18302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Inter City from both the directions on 03.12.2018.
• 58528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur passenger from Visakhapatnam on 03.12.2018
• 12893 Bhubaneswar-Balangir Inter City Express from Bhubaneswar on 03.12.2018 will run between Bhubaneswar and Sambalpur-Angul and will remain cancelled between Sambalpur-Angul and Balangir from both the directions.
• 58530 Visakhapatnam-Durg passenger from Visakhapatnam on 02.12.2018 will run between Visakhapatnam and Rayagada and will remain cancelled between Rayagada and Durg from both the directions.
• 18425 PURI-Durg Express from Puri on 02.12.2018 will run on diverted route via Sambalpur-Ib-Bilaspur-Raipur.
• 17482 Tirupati-Bilaspur Express from Tirupati-Bilaspur on 02.12.2018 will run via Khurda Road-Angul-Sambalpur City and Ib
• 18408 Sainagar Shirdi-Puri Express from Shirdi on 02.12.2018 will run via Raipur-Bilaspur-Ib-Sambalpur-Angul.
• 22827 Puri-Surat Express from Puri on 02.12.2018 will run via Sambalpu-Ib-Bilaspur-Raipur.