• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Tanima Ray

Kalahandi: A 22-year-old boy lost his life and his mother sustained serious burn injuries after a cooking gas cylinder exploded in their house in Temri village under Golamunda block in Kalahandi district today.

According to reports, one Sukanti Putel was cooking in her kitchen when the LPG cylinder exploded. The explosion was so intense that the roof of her house flew off while her son Sanjeev who was close to the cylinder died on the spot.

In a matter of time, the house caught fire and Sukanti sustained severe burns.

Though fire tenders rushed to the spot after receiving information, the damage was already done.
Critical, Sukanti was admitted to Dharmagarh hospital where she is currently undergoing treatment.

Other Stories