We Report, You Decide

Odisha: Over 100 Fall Ill After Eating Prasad

Kendrapara: More than 100 people from Pinchabania village under the Krushnadaspur Gram Panchayat in the district fell ill after consuming Prasad offered at the village temple on Sunday.

A majority of the affected people include children. Over 80 of them have been admitted to the community health centre at Dangamal for treatment. The other affected persons are undergoing treatment in the village itself.

According to report, the villagers suffered from food poisoning after taking Prasad at Goddess Manasa Devi temple in their village.

You might also like

Comments are closed.