• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Ramakanta Biswas

Sonepur: A massive fire broke out at a hotel in Binika area of Sonepur district following gas leak from LPG cylinder on Saturday.

The blaze was reported at Sahu Hotel located near new bus stand area of Binika.

According to sources, Anil Sahu, the owner of the hotel, was changing an empty gas cylinder with a new one when gas leaked from the cylinder and fire started. Soon, the flame engulfed the entire hotel.

Sweets, other items and a freezer reduced to ashes in the blaze.

On being informed, police and fire services personnel rushed to the spot and the fire was brought under control.

(Edited By Pradeep Singh)

Other Stories

scrollToTop