• otv
Pradeep Singh

Cuttack: A fire broke out at the Regional CT Scan in SCB Medical College and Hospital in the district on Sunday.

The fire reportedly broke out due to short circuit, however, fire tenders of the SCB doused the flames. Meanwhile, no major damage has been reported in the hospital.

https://youtu.be/maWtTobHO34

This was not the first time that fore broke out in the SCB hospital. A fire also broke out at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Post Graduate Institute of Paediatrics popularly known as Sishu Bhawan in Cuttack on Saturday.

The fire was reportedly triggered by electric short circuit. Soon after the incident, the blaze was brought under control.

Other Stories