• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Odishatv Bureau

Ganjam: In a tragic incident, a man and his son were electrocuted after coming in contact with a live electric wire at Badapada village under Belaguntha block in the district on Sunday. The deceased have been identified as Abhimanyu Patra and his son Jitendra.

As per sources, Jitendra had gone to hang a wet shawl on an iron wire in the backyard of their house. He reportedly suffered an electric shock as electric current was flowing through the iron wire.

Seeing his condition, his father, who rushed to the spot in order to save him, was also electrocuted, sources said.

Although neighbours rescued and rushed them to Bhanjanagar hospital, the doctors declared both father and son brought dead.

Other Stories


AdBlock Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying ads to our visitors. Please supporting us by whitelisting our website.