Odishatv Bureau

Nabarangpur: In a tragic incident, a woman and her daughter were electrocuted at Dabugaon near Tutiguda area in the district on Friday night.

The deceased have been identified as Bati Bhatra and her daughter Jema.

According to sources, the incident took place when the duo was cleaning utensils at their home. They came in contact with the earthing wire causing their death on the spot, the sources added.

On being informed about the incident, police rushed the spot and seized the bodies. The police has started an investigation into the matter.