We Report, You Decide

Two brothers electrocuted to death in Balasore   

Balasore:  Two brothers were electrocuted to death while they were setting up a tent at Mandarpur village under Remuna block in Balasore district this morning.

The deceased were identified as Judhistir Das and Biswajit Das of Niabag village.

According to reports, Judhistir and his younger brother Biswajit were engaged in tent works for a function at the village. They came in contact with an 11KV live wire while doing some electrical work. Both were rushed to the Remuna hospital, where doctors declared them dead.

Read Our Next Story

End Google Tag Manager (noscript)