• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Odishatv Bureau

Sundargarh/Anandpur: Three shops in the Gharoei Bastan bazaar were gutted when a major fire broke out in the area on Thursday.

Two fire tenders were deployed to bring the blaze into control, which is suspected to be due to an electrical short circuit. Details about the losses have not been ascertained yet.

In a similar incident, a tea shop caught fire and destroyed at Chhenapadi Chhak in Anandpur of Keonjhar district yesterday evening. Fire personnel rushed to the spot and doused the flames which are suspected to be due to a cooking gas cylinder blast

Other Stories