Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) for Ayurvedic sciences (BAMS) and homeopathic sciences (BHMS) today allotted temporary seats to 270 students in the first phase of seat allotment.
Document verification of the students allotted with the seats will be done on October 22 and 23.
Earlier, OJEE Chairman Tushar Nath had informed that the counselling would begin from October 11 and the first and the second phase seat allotment would be done on October 20 and October 24, respectively.
Details of the admission process:
- Document verification for Phase 1 Allotment: October 22 & October 23 at Nodal Centre, OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar
- Provisional/Temporary seats Allotment-Phase 2: October 24
- Document verification for Phase 2 Allotment: October 26 at Nodal Centre, OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar
(Note: Candidates with documents already verified after provisional/temporary Allotment-Phase 1, need not to come for document verification during the second phase)
- Withdrawal from the admission process: October 23 (up to 5pm)
- Reporting at allotted institutions for final admission: October 24 till October 28
Meanwhile, spot admission, in case of vacancies, will be done on October 30 and October 31.