Bhubaneswar: The online filling up of forms for the High School Certificate Examinations, 2018, conducted by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha, began today.
Students studying in government and private schools affiliated to the BSE are required to fill up their forms by logging into the official website www.bseodisha.ac.in. and register their names and necessary details.
Last Date of Registration
The last date of filling up of application forms (deposit of fee) without fine is November 16. Candidates who register and deposit the fees by November 16 have to compulsorily submit the application by midnight of November 17.
Similarly, the last date of filing up application forms (deposit of fee) with fine is November 21 and candidates have to submit their form finally by midnight of November 22.
Also Read: CBSE scholarship for Class-X girl students
Students appearing as regular will have to deposit Rs 320 for applying, students under categories of Quasi-Regular, Ex-Regular, Correspondence-Regular, Correspondence-Ex-regular will have to be deposited Rs 405. Fine for late registration and submission is Rs 50.
Candidates who fulfil the necessary conditions mentioned below shall be considered valid and will be issued admit cards.
- The percentage of attendance of Class X students appearing at the annual HSC examination must be 66% or more calculated till January 31.
- Secondly students must have appeared at the Pre-Board examination.
A notification displayed on the board's website said, all students who have been enrolled by their schools during 2016 can only fill up their application forms for appearing at the Annual HSC Examination 2018. However students who have not been enrolled during 2016 can appear the examination under correspondence course category after taking admission on or before November 22 at Zonal offices of the board.
You May Like: CBSE invites online application for Private Exams 2018
Earlier last week, the BSE introduced a new pattern of examination for the students. As per the new proposals, Matric students will not be allowed to appear for the exam in their respective schools and instead they will be allotted another school within five km distance of the school in which they are studying. This norm was earlier relaxed after 12 Matric students died in road accidents while travelling to their examination centres in 2012.
How to fillup
- School students under the instruction of head of institutions (Regular/Ex-Regular) and Deputy Secretary of concerned zonal offices (Correspondence) should log into www.bseodisha.ac.in
- Enter User ID (school code) and Password (used for enrolment of Class-IX students for appearing at the HSC Examination, 2019).
- Candidates should fill in all the necessary details like School Profile, personal, previous academic details and then proceed to payment.
- Payment have to be made online/ offline through SBI Collect.
- Details like Father Name & Mother Name , Language subjects in case of students appearing under category “A”, Religion , Photograph & Signature, Language Subjects (First/ Second/ Third), Script for other subjects and Caste Category are editable