We Report, You Decide

Massive fire engulfs Maruti showroom in Cuttack


Cuttack: A major fire broke out at the Sky Automobile, a Maruti car showroom near Bhanapur on Cuttack-Bhubaneswar road in the morning on Tuesday. The blaze was reported at around 6 am today. Though the exact reason of the fire has not been ascertained, short circuit is suspected to be the cause of mishap.

Five fire tenders, two each from Bhubaneswar and Cuttack and one from Baranga, have been pressed into service. More fire fighting units have been called, reports said.

Fire-in-Maruti-Showroom Fire-in-Maruti-Showroom




According to reports, the fire fighters are facing difficulties to douse the flame as several inflammable items including engine oil and other lubricants were stored in the three storey building.

Also Read: Mystery remains over fire mishap at Pal Heights Hotel owner’s house

Till the last report came in, efforts of the fire fighters were on to bring the inferno under control.


You might also like

Comments are closed.

End Google Tag Manager (noscript)