We Report, You Decide

House gutted in LPG cylinder blast

2

Balasore: A house was reduced to ashes in fire following a LPG cylinder blast in Bhatapada village under Khaira block of Balasore district today.

After getting information, a fire brigade unit from Khaira rushed to the spot and douse the flames.

According to reports, the wife of one Anand Shial of Bhatapada village was preparing tea in the kitchen of the house when the mishap occurred.

Although villagers tried to douse the fire by themselves, the intensity of the flames was so high that in no time it engulfed the entire house, informed sources.

You might also like

Comments are closed.

End Google Tag Manager (noscript)