• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Odishatv Bureau

Bhubaneswar: A major fire broke out at a furniture godown at Behera Sahi in Nayapalli area here on Thursday evening destroying properties worth over Rs 1 lakh.

Though no casualties were reported, a staff of the godown, Ranjan, was critically injured and later rushed to hospital by some locals.

Three fire brigades reached the spot and doused the flames. Though the exact reason of the incident is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that the fire erupted due to cooking.

Other Stories