• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Odishatv Bureau

Cuttack: Three members of a family sustained burn injuries in a fire mishap due to suspected LPG cylinder leak at Pasania under Banki police limits on Saturday.

Though the exact reason how the mishap occurred is still unclear, locals informed that it happened when Saraswati Kar was cooking inside the kitchen of her house.

On hearing Saraswati’s screams, her husband Babuli and son Aditya rushed to the kitchen and tried to douse the flames. Both the father and the son were injured while trying to save Saraswati.

According to reports, Saraswati has sustained nearly 90 percent burn injuries in the fire mishap.

Following the incident, Saraswati has been shifted to SCB Medical College and Hospital and her condition is said to be critical.

Other Stories