3 Trains Cancelled, Several Short-Originated Due To ‘Rail Roko’ Protest
Bhubaneswar/Guwahati: Due to the ongoing protest by various organisations in Tinsukia and Lumding of Northeast Frontier Railway division in Assam, as many as three trains have been cancelled while several others short-originated.
Here’s the List of Cancelled Trains:
- Train No. 12503 Bengaluru Cantt – Agartala Humsafar Express commencing journey on 13.12.2019
- Train No. 15906 Dibrugarh- Kanyakumari Express commencing journey on 14.12.2019
- Train No. 15905 Kanyakumari-Dibrugarh Express commencing journey on 19.12.2019
Besides, three trains originating from Puri will leave Puri Railway Station 3.15 hour late each due to the agitation in Howrah-Kharagpur section in West Bengal.
- Train No. 12838 Puri-Howrah Express
- Train No. 08403 Puri-Santragachhi Special
- Train No. 18410 Puri-Howrah Shri Jagannath Express
Moreover, Dibrugarh-Tambaram Express (15930) will start from Guwahati on 16.12.2019 instead of its originating station, Dibrugarh.