Why AI will save the world: More empathetic than humans and should be built fast, says VC Marc Andreessen
In the digital era, smartphone security is crucial. To address this, C-DoT, the Department of Telecom's tech development branch, has created a user-focused website called Sanchar Saathi.
This innovative platform aims to enhance mobile subscribers' security and offers valuable features.
Enhanced Mobile Security Nationwide
On 17th May 2023, the Central Equipment Identity Register (CEIR) system was launched, revolutionising mobile security.
Building upon this milestone, the government has expanded the reach of Sanchar Saathi, making its services available nationwide.
Now, mobile users across the country can access a wide range of powerful features to protect their devices and personal information.
To take advantage of Sanchar Saathi's benefits, simply visit its official website.
This user-friendly platform ensures a seamless experience for mobile users.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use the Sanchar Saathi website.
- Start by visiting the Sanchar Saathi website.
- To proceed with login, select the required option, enter your number, and complete the captcha.
- Fill in your name, phone number, IMEI information, device brand, model, and invoice details.
- Provide specific information about the location where you lost your smartphone, including the city, district, state, and date.
- Upload a copy of the complaint you filed, including the relevant details about the police station and complaint number.
- Enter the owner's information, including their name, address, identity documents, and email.
- Complete the captcha and validate your application by entering the One-Time Password (OTP) to submit the complaint.
- Review and accept the declaration presented by Sanchar Saathi.
- Finally, click on the "Submit" button to complete the process.