If you have ever shared a reel on Instagram, you must have found that the username and reels logo are detracting the aesthetics of your story.
Are you tired of seeing the reels icon and creator username in your Instagram stories when sharing a reel?
Do you feel like it takes away from the visual aesthetic of your story?
Well, there are good tech tricks to get rid of this. You can easily remove these elements from your Instagram story.
Here’s how to do it in just a few simple steps.
- Open your Instagram applications.
- Add a story to your Instagram story section by tapping on the reels button.
- Select the reels you wish to post in your Instagram stories
- To add a text box to your story, navigate to the Instagram Stories section and click on the "Aa" symbol, which represents the Text icon.
- Type anything you want in the text box.
- Drag the text box over to the Delete button, which is the trash can icon at the bottom of your screen.
- After deleting that text, double-tap on the Delete button section.
- The username and reels logo will automatically remove from your story.