If you own an Apple device, you must know that it is expensive and repair. Luckily, Apple does offer an extended warranty program called AppleCare.
However, it is important to note that all Apple devices come with a one-year warranty under AppleCare.
Here’s how to check if you have the one-year AppleCare warranty or not.
Using your device:
If you have your device in hand, then it's easy to check your AppleCare coverage. Follow these steps:
- Open the "Settings" app on your device.
- Tap on "General."
- Tap on "About."
- Navigate to the "AppleCare Coverage" and tapping on it.
- Your AppleCare coverage details, including the expiration date, should be displayed.
Using the apple support website:
If you don't have your device with you, or you prefer to check your AppleCare coverage online, then you can use the Apple Support website. Follow these steps:
- Visit the Apple Support website at https://support.apple.com/en-us.
- Click on "Check Coverage" positioned at the page's bottom section.
- Provide the serial number or IMEI number of your device and select "Continue" to move forward.
- Your AppleCare coverage details should be displayed.
Contacting Apple support:
If you are still unable to find your AppleCare warranty information using the above methods, don't worry.
Feel free to reach out to Apple Support at any time for help and support.
They will be happy to help you with any queries or concerns that you may have regarding your Apple device's warranty.