Paytm has introduced a multipurpose card called the Paytm Transit Card. It can be used to pay for everything from parking to public transportation and online and offline purchasing.
There are a number of products within Paytm that can be used to meet all of your financial needs. It has an online payment option where you can add money to your Paytm wallet through a debit or credit card, UPI, or internet banking, and pay online through it.
How to apply
Paytm app allows you to apply for recharge and helps in keeping track of all the transactions. You can get this card online or have it on your doorstep from a designated sales location. To activate this Paytm Wallet Transit Card, it is important to have a Paytm Payments Bank account.
The prepaid card is linked to Paytm Wallet directly, so users do not need to open a new account to use the transit card. You can simply top-up the wallet.
Steps to follow
- Open the Paytm app on your mobile
- Open the wallet option, under the My Paytm section
- Click on the Activate Now, under the Paytm Wallet Transit Card tab
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the Activate button
- Now enter your credentials Paytm Payments Bank Passcode
- Then, click on the Activate Now option
- Your Paytm Wallet Transit Card is now activated
Paytm wallet transit Card: Benefits
Any type of transaction is now possible with this card as well as ATM withdrawals are also possible with this card. Since this card is used in all forms, the users do not need to carry multiple cards for multiple transactions.