India won its third gold medal at the ongoing Commonwealth Games in Birmingham on Sunday with Achinta Sheuli bringing home gold medal in the 73 kg Weightlifting. The Indian contingent has taken its medal tally to six with three golds, two silver and a bronze.
Cricket: Indian women’s T20 team pulled off a sensational win over arch-rivals Pakistan as Smriti Mandhana smashed an unbeaten half-century.
Weightlifting: Besides, Achinta Sheuli, Jeremy Lalrinnunga won another gold for India in the Men’s 67kg category with a combined lift of 300 kg.
Boxing: Nikhat Zareen qualifies for the quarterfinals in the Women’s Over 48kg-50kg (Light Fly) category
TT: India men’s table tennis team cruise into the semis by defeating Bangladesh 3-0.
Lawn Bowls: Indian men’s pair of Dinesh Kumar and Sunil Bahadur booked the quarterfinals berth.
Squash: India’s Joshana Chinappa advanced into women’s singles quarter-finals
Hockey: Indian men’s hockey team thrashed Ghana 11-0 in their first match of the Group B Pool match as Harmanpreet Singh scores a hattrick.
Here's the schedule for Day 4:-
- Men's Table Tennis team will play their semifinal match on Day 4
- England will face the India Men's Hockey team in Pool B encounter
- Para Swimming Men's 50M freestyle S7 FINAL- Niranjan Mukundan, Suyash Narayan Jadhav
- Swimming Men's 50m Backstroke Final*- Sajan Prakash
- Lawn Bowls Women's Four Semi-Finals
- Judo Women's 48kg Quarter Finals
- Badminton Mixed Team Semi-Finals
- Squash Men's Singles Quarterfinals - Saurav Ghosal vs Gregg Lobban (Scotland)