• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Odishatv Bureau

In a bone-chilling incident, a 27-year-old woman in Mumbai died after eating instant noodles. However, her death was not because of the noodles.The reason was that while making the instant noodles, the woman accidentally added tomato that was laced with rat poison.

Police said, there were lots of rats in the woman’s house. Fed up, she had laced the tomatoes with rat poison to kill the rodents in the house. 

The next day, she accidentally added the rat poison-laced tomatoes to her noodles leading to her death. The unfortunate incident has been reported from Pascal Wadi area in Mumbai's Malad.

The woman has been identified as Rekha Nishad.

"While watching TV, she accidentally added the tomato to her food," said Musa Devarshi, Sub Inspector of Malvani Police.

She started vomiting hours after eating her meal. Her husband and brother-in-law rushed her to the nearest hospital. However, she died while undergoing treatment at the hospital.

Other Stories

scrollToTop

AdBlock Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying ads to our visitors. Please supporting us by whitelisting our website.