The budget session of the Odisha Assembly has a life span of only six days. As the session was ended on Wednesday; here is a glance at the business transactions that have been taken up in the Assembly during the session.
As the name suggests the session saw the presentation of the Interim Budget by State Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari.
But the story is in this 6-day session, only a single day was devoted to official business.
Here are the key points:
- Obituary References: 12
- Starred Question Notices Received: 352
- Un-Starred Question Notices Received: 542
- Answers to Un-Starred Questions Laid: 667
- Adjournment Motion Discuss: 02
- Papers Laid/Re-laid: 62
- Annual Reports Laid: 22
- Committee Reports Presented: 01
- Submission Made: 20
- Statement Made: 02
- Ordinances Laid: 04
- Official Bills Introduced: 05
- Official Bills Passed: 05
- C & AG Report Presented: 05