• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Mrunal Manmay Dash

Sambalpur: A fire broke out at a market complex in the Budharaja area of Sambalpur on Tuesday triggering panic.

However, no injuries have been reported in the incident.

Three fire tenders were pressed into action which doused the blaze after an operation that lasted for hours.

The blaze was suspected to have resulted from a short circuit at a Homeopathic clinic in the market complex.

Fortunately the fire was brought under control before it could spread to other shops and private offices, including a private bank operating in the same market complex.

Earlier in May, two shops were gutted in smilar kind of fire mishap caused by suspected electricity short circuit at KIIT square in Bhubaneswar.

Other Stories