• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Koo
  • Youtube
  • ଓଡ଼ିଆରେ ପଢନ୍ତୁ
Odishatv Bureau

A shop at the Market Building complex in Bhubaneswar caught fire on Thursday night.  

No one has sustained injuries in the incident but property worth lakhs has reportedly been damaged in the fire.

Four fire tenders were pressed into action to douse the flames. The flames were completely doused by the fire services personnel in a couple of hours. 

The cause of the fire is suspected to be a short circuit in an AC compressor.

"Around six fire tenders and 30 fire services personnel carried out the operation to douse the flames. It took over one hour to douse the flames. We have been successful in our Mission Zero Casualty," said a fire official.

Mayor of Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC), Sulochana Das said that the fire was brought under control in time or else it would have turned into a massive fire incident.

Other Stories

scrollToTop

AdBlock Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying ads to our visitors. Please supporting us by whitelisting our website.