The East Coast Railway (ECoR) on Monday announced the cancellation and diversion of a few trains in view of safety-related modernisation work.
As per notification, it is being done for commissioning of Double line work between Maneswar-Hatibari-Jujomura Railway Section in the Angul-Sambalpur route and modernisation work in Lakholi-Titilagarh-Theruvali Railway Section.
Due to the modernisation works the following trains are going to be affected:
- 18125/18126 Rourkela-Puri-Rourkela Express from both the directions from 2nd to 8th August, 2022.
- 08527/08528 Raipur-Visakhapatnam-Raipur Special Express from both the directions on 11th & 14th August, 2022.
- 08301/08302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Express from both the directions on 14.08.2022.
- 12893/12894 Bhubaneswar-Balangir-Bhubaneswar Inter City Express will run between Bhubaneswar & Rairakhol and will remain cancelled from Rairakhol & Balangir from both the directions from 2nd to 5th August, 2022.
- 20808/20807 Amritsar-Visakhapatnam-Amritsar Hirakud Express from Amritsar on 03.08.2022 and from Visakhapatnam on 05.08.2022 will run via Sambalpur-Titilagarh-Vizianagaram from both the directions. This train will remain cancelled between Sambalpur & Vizianagaram via Bhubaneswar on the above days.
- 12808 Nizamuddin-Visakhapatnam Samata Express from Nizamuddin on 13.08.2022 will leave at 1130hrs instead of 0700hrs.